|Title of the article
CORPORATE ORGANIZATIONS OF CITIZENS ON THE RUSSIAN PROVINCE IN THE SECOND HALF OF THE XIX CENTURY
Dyatlova Ol'ga Gennad'evna, Postgraduate student, Penza State University (40 Krasnaya street, Penza, Russia), firstname.lastname@example.org
Background. The problem of analysis of the state of the urban society in the Russian province in the second half of the XIX century is unexplored. The main purpose of the article was to determine the main class groups of the urban population, given the nature of the professional activity, as well as the identification of forms of corporate entities in the urban society in the Russian province.
Results. In the second half of the XIX century the number of the honorary citizens among the urban population has expanded significantly. The development of this class has been an indicator of social status of different groups of population, clearly demonstrated the changing social status of persons depending on the nature of education and the quality of the activity. The considerable growth in the legislation dealing with the peculiarities and mechanisms of reckoning to merchants. In General the public right of members of the merchant class was implemented through the activities of birth and public control, the activities of which are regulated by applicable laws and regulations. The end of the XIX century is marked in the legislature by the expansion of the number of persons having the right to join the bourgeoisie. The General trend of changes in the rights of petty-bourgeois estate was that the bourgeoisie became equal in their rights with other categories of the urban population.
Conclusions. In the process of reforms in the second half of the XIX century in the urban environment starts the active population differentiation relatively class facilities. The kind of career begins to increasingly act as the criterion for defining belonging to a certain social stratum. On thewhole, the provisions of this period supported the tendency to support industrial activities estates, which led to the gradual economic development of the state.
urban population, estate, country town, merchants, petty bourgeoises, honourable citizens, legislative status, belonging to estate, class public management.
|| Download PDF
1. Ivanova N. A., Zheltova V. P. Soslovnoe obshchestvo Rossiyskoy imperii (XVIII – nachalo XX veka) [Class society of the Russian Empire (XVIII – early XX centuries)].In-t ros. istorii. Moscow:Novyy khronograf, 2010, 752p.
2. PSZ-II. T. 40. Otd. 1. № 41789.
3. PSZ-III. T. 18. Otd. 1. № 15871.
4. PSZ-II. T. 31. № 31106.
5. PSZ-II. T. 24. Otd. 1. № 22955.
6. Tyustin A. V. Vo blago Otechestva: iz istorii predprinimatel'stva Penzenskoy gubernii [For the good the Nation: from the history of entrepreneurship of Penza province]. Moscow: Darin, 2004, 528 p.
7. PSZ-III. T. 18. Otd. 1. № 15601.
8. PSZ-II. T. 42. Otd. 1. № 44690.
9. Materialy dlya geografii i statistiki Rossii, sobrannye ofitserami General'nogo shtaba: v 40 kn. Reprintnoe izdanie 1859–1868 gg. [Materials for geography and statistics of Russia, collected by the officers of the General Staff: in 40 books. Reprinted edition 1859–1868]. Saint Petersburg: Al'faret, 2011, Application to part II.
10. PSZ-II. Otd. 1. № 32675.
Дата создания: 13.10.2014 08:45
Дата обновления: 14.10.2014 13:30